How to Join Charnwood U3A
This is the online application form for joining Charnwood U3A.
Please use this form only if you have an email address. If you do not have an email address, please download the membership application form, fill it in and send it to the membership secretary at the address given on the form.
Please select the appropriate membership class by clicking its Select button. (You can ignore the Renewal Date.) Then fill in your details in the rest of the form and click the Submit Membership Request button at the bottom. This information will be sent to the membership secretary for approval.
The system will send you an acknowledgement email. When your membership is approved, you will be sent an email explaining how to pay your subscription and, when your payment is received, you will get a further email explaining how to set a password for this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
- Abide by the principles of the u3a movement.
- Always act in the best interests of the u3a and never do anything to bring the u3a into disrepute.
- Abide by the Charnwood u3a Constitution and Code of Conduct.
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Advise the Membership Secretary of any change in your personal details.